I know there is a storm now, but according to weather.com it should be passing by 4:15 p.m.
This storm is moving at 55-60 MPH and is suppose to be SEVERE but pass by within 30 minutes.
Worse case scenario we will have to hold off by sitting in cars for a few minutes.
Don't want to diappoint the Scouts, by cancelling.
Radar on weather.com looks like we will have a brief clearing between this storm and then a second storm is expected to hit.
I was afraid by delaying until a 530 or 6 p.m. start that we will be right in the middle of that 2nd storm.
Don't forget to bring umbrellas and bug spray!
UPDATED Bridging Plan:
Volunteer girls and Troop leaders arrive at 4:30 p.m.
All Scouts there by 4:45 p.m.
Start Ceremony about 5:05 p.m.