NOTE: Updated Sept. 2009
Framingham Girl Scouts is open to girls ages 5-17 (Kindergarten through grade 12).
* The registration year is from October 1 through September 30, but anyone can register at any time throughout the year.
* A parent or guardian signature is required on each girl's registration form.
* The annual membership fee is $12 person (financial aid is available on request). Each individual troop may require an additional fee per meeting or per year.
* Checks should be made payable to Eastern Massachusetts Girl Scout Council.
* Girls are divided into Daisy-Brownie-Junior-Cadet-Senior troops based on age/grade level.
NOTE: Age/grade levels will be changing for the 2009-2010 year, per the national Girl Scout headquarters.
*Girls may join an existing troop, if space is available.
* New troops may form throughout the year, and every effort will be made to place each girl in a troop.
* If no troop is available for a girl, she may register as a "Juliette" Girl Scout. This enables her to attend Framingham-wide events (like roller skating or bowling activities) as well as council events (including camps).
* Adults/parents who wish to attend a meeting or an event must register as a volunteer with Girl Scouts, including paying the $12 membership fee.