Sunday, March 1, 2009

Slot B Bowling Time period Filling Up

The second time slot for the Framingham-wide Me and My Pal Bowling Event on Saturday, March 7 is filling up quickly.
I have received payment and registrations from the following troops:
2125 = Mary Ann Sager - Cadettes - slot A
2134 = Nancy Solomon - Cadettes - slot B
2086 = Natasha Ashe - Brownies - slot B
2102 = Allison Nelson - Brownies - slot B
2148 = Patty Hebert - Juniors - slot B
2147 = Pam O'Callaghan - Juniors - slot B
2082 = Pam O'Callaghan - Brownies - slot B
All above leaders were sent an e-mail confirming their time slots.
Remaining openings as follows:
Time slot A = 12:45-2:15 = 94 openings
Time slot B = 2:15-3:45 = 22 openings
Time slots are assigned at a first come first serve basis
I must have payment to confirm the time slot.
The deadline for registering for the event is this Wed, March 4th.
There is a leader meeting this Tuesday, March 3rd and I will be there if you would like to hand me your registration and payment.
Reminder if you have questions please email me directly.
Thank you!
Mary Ann Sager
masager5@yahoo.com

No comments: